We're looking to hire our first dedicated Product Designer to deliver simple, thoughtful, features and functionality for our customers.
To achieve this you’ll:
- Gather the right information: Conduct user interviews, surveys and analyse internal data to inform and validate product ideas.
- Draft user flows and visual designs: Using tools like Sketch and InVision, you’ll define solutions for internal and customer review.
- Lead projects from start to finish: You’ll project manage features from concpet through to launch.
- Participate in product strategy discussions: You’ll collaborate with our team in the definition of product roadmaps.
- Provide launch support: You’ll work closely with our Customer Success team to educate and deliver assets to support new features.
You’ll report directly to our CEO, who is based in Melbourne, Australia.
You're a great communicator, a fantastic writer, naturally curious and confident. You have experience working with modern, web-based applications. B2B SaaS experience a bonus!
You have demonstratable experience in:
- Conducting user interviews, surveys and various forms of data collection.
- Developing briefs and functional specifications to communicate proposed features.
- Designing users flows and prototyping solutions in tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Delivering end-to-end features and improvements for applications.
- Managing scope through sprint-based, iterative development.
You're not a programmer, but you do have a high-level understanding of web-based technologies, their constraints and opportunities.
About Our Team
We're the leading resource scheduling application for agencies, studios and firms. Since 2012, we've been helping teams in more than 150 countries keep track of who’s working on what and when including NASA, Vice, Buzzfeed and RGA.
We’re profitable and 100% funded by our customers. Our team of twelve includes members in Australia, New York, Dallas, Cleveland, Portugal and Ukraine. We encourage people of different backgrounds, perspectives and locations to enhance our team and deliver their best work.