We're looking to hire a Growth Marketer to join our fast-growing, bootstrapped and profitable SaaS startup. You’ll be tasked with driving performance across all aspects of the growth funnel, from awareness, to acquisition, retention and referrals.
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience in a larger organisation to lead and grow our marketing discipline from the ground up.
To achieve this you’ll:
- Craft our marketing messaging and positioning
- Manage our paid acquisition channels: Including Google AdWords, Capterra and paid partnerships
- Manage our content and social strategy: Working alongside our Content Lead, you’ll drive the development of new content, including video and social assets
- Test, test, test: Lead the optimisation of our sales funnel, landing pages, and devise marketing strategies to increase retention and reduce churn
- Lead the marketing of new features and product launches
- Develop partnerships with relevant, complimentary services
- Manage referral strategies, customer reviews and stories
This is a 100% remote role. You’ll report directly to the CEO.
- naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data
- experienced marketing a SaaS within a larger team, ideally B2B targeting SMBs. Experience working within, or targeting, advertising and media agencies is a bonus.
- data driven: You feel at home in a spreadsheet, know your SaaS metrics, and your way around tools such as Google Analytics, Intercom and Hotjar.
- comfortable managing and maximising a budget.
- a fantastic writer: you enjoy the writing process, whether it be blog posts, customer emails or team updates on Slack.
You thrive when working remotely and with a lot of autonomy.
Please state in your cover letter why you think you'd be a fit for the role.
- Flexible work hours,
- Work where you want,
- Annual team offsite (this October in Portugal),
- Medical, Dental & Vision,
- Team equity pool
We're the leading resource scheduling application for agencies, studios and firms. Since 2012, we've been helping teams in more than 150 countries keep track of who’s working on what and when including NASA, Vice, Buzzfeed and RGA.
We’re profitable and 100% funded by our customers. Our team of twelve includes members in New York, Dallas, Cleveland, Australia, Portugal and Ukraine. We encourage people of different backgrounds, perspectives and locations to enhance our team and deliver their best work.