Lead Integrations Engineer
Float is seeking a Lead Integrations Engineer who is excited at the prospect of working with a small, highly-skilled engineering team and leading our integrations efforts.
The primary responsibility of the role is to understand Float’s data flow and seamlessly connect with other SaaS-based business services through dedicated integrations, browser apps, desktop and mobile-based applications. This includes enhancing our existing API, iCal, Zapier and Slack apps.
This is a 100% remote, full-time position.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for connecting cloud-based services and applications. You get a kick out of deciphering how third party APIs and services work, and how to cleverly orchestrate data across application pipelines to produce seamless integrations for our customers.
You can demonstrate experience:
- Creating custom integrations between existing cloud-based services. Bonus points for experience working with productivity apps.
- Creating advanced Zaps on Zapier
- Developing browser, desktop or mobile-based apps
- Extensive experience working with and manipulating API data
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, cURL.
- Solid understanding of web technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, JSON, REST.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity working with microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, GCP, serverless technologies
You have great communications skills and good English. You lead with little guidance, are comfortable with a flat organisational structure and evolving processes and practices typical of a fast-growing startup.
We’re proudly bootstrapped and profitable since 2012. Joining a talented team of engineers across continents, you’ll have the opportunity to ship industry-leading products, and make a real impact on our global customer-base.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible work hours: Work when you work best
- 100% remote: Work where you work best
- Annual team meetup: The last two years were in Sydney and Portugal
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Team Equity Pool
About Our Team
Float.com is the leading resource scheduling application for agencies, studios and firms. Since 2012, it’s been helping teams in more than 150 countries keep track of who’s working on what and when. We’re proud to call brands including NASA, Vice, Buzzfeed, and RGA our customers.
We’re profitable and 100% funded by our customers. Our small, fully-remote team includes members in the USA, Australia, India, Portugal and Ukraine. We encourage people of different backgrounds, perspectives and locations to join our team and deliver their best work.