Digital Marketing Lead
Float is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Lead to join our fast-growing, bootstrapped and profitable SaaS startup.
Your goal will be to generate new and cost-effective leads for Float. To achieve this you’ll optimise our existing marketing activities, execute new lead channel partnerships, and maximise our SEO and referral opportunities.
This is an opportunity to lead and grow our marketing discipline from the ground up.
This is a 100% remote role. You’ll report directly to the CEO who is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Managing our paid acquisition channels including Google AdWords, Capterra and paid partnerships
- Generating new cost-effective lead channels, through outreach to relevant publishers, influencers and content producers
- Managing our referral strategy, including customer reviews
- Auditing and improving the effectiveness of our existing tracking systems (Google Analytics, Chartmogul & Intercom)
- Refining our social strategy: Working with our Content Lead, you’ll identify new opportunities to increase engagement and leads through new and existing channels
- Provide strategic input into the marketing of new features
- Testing, testing, testing: Look for ongoing opportunities to improve conversion from our marketing messages, to our landing pages and onboarding
- Experienced marketing a SaaS startup. Bonus points for experience working within, or targeting, advertising and media agencies
- Data driven. You feel at home in a spreadsheet, know your CAC from your LTV, and your way around tools such as Google Analytics and Intercom
- Experienced managing and maximizing a marketing budget
- Remote-ready: You thrive in a remote environment, consider yourself a self-starter and comfortable working with a lot of autonomy
We’re proudly bootstrapped and profitable since 2012. Joining a talented team across continents, you’ll have the opportunity to market an industry-leading product, and make a real impact on our global customer-base.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible work hours: Work when you work best
- 100% remote: Work where you work best
- Annual team meetup: The last two years were in Sydney and Lisbon
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Team Equity Pool
About Our Team
Float.com is the leading resource scheduling application for agencies, studios and firms. Since 2012, it’s been helping teams in more than 150 countries keep track of who’s working on what and when. We’re proud to call brands including NASA, Vice, Buzzfeed, and RGA our customers.
We’re profitable and 100% funded by our customers. Our small, fully-remote team includes members in the USA, Australia, India, Portugal and Ukraine. We encourage people of different backgrounds, perspectives and locations to join our team and deliver their best work.